Hair style 2011
Pictures gallery of Asian models and Asian Girls in bikini. Hollywood Celebrity most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Hair style asia 2011

Monday, August 23, 2010

Gone Glamour Walls by RD

Download at Repulsively Desirous Creations

New CAStable version here



Not to interrupt this conversation or anything, but thank you, RD.  This is the master bedroom of the very first house I built for TS3.  It's been vacant for over a year and I come back to it every couple of months but haven't in a while because I really couldn't find what I needed to finish off this room.  Everything has to be perfect in this house or I'm never going to finish it and then The Sims 4 will be here, and...yeah.  The walls in TS3 are just OK and even though these are not recolorable, they are better than anything I've tried for this room.  Now I just have to make up my mind on lighter or the dark wood, the fireplace (which will be where the desk and flowers are) and the furniture.  The desk and flowers were placed for contrast.


this one makes me want to make one of the wings closed off and slightly rundown.  This house is really huge.  And probably 90% furnished.



I really didn't need every single color but looked quickly through the launcher and decided which files I would keep and whatever.  I ended up keeping 6 colors so it's really not cluttering up my game.  Well, that's that:)  Thanks again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by aple