Hair style 2011
Pictures gallery of Asian models and Asian Girls in bikini. Hollywood Celebrity most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Hair style asia 2011

Monday, November 15, 2010

Too Much?

I'm not really sure how I feel about the "Top Posts" thing.  I kind of like the idea but having three different ones for "week", "month" and "all time" seems a bit repetitive.  Anyway, let me know what you think...it probably will grow on me.

The new "Broken Links, etc" tab at the top is for just that - broken links, dead sites, etc.  You can report anything you want in there and I'll definitely see it, since the posts get buried in no time.  I deleted a bunch of posts today, but could have missed some things.

The dead sites removed

Adelyne Sims
Aarin's Spectacles
Sim National
Trinity2005
Noir-Ange

The rest of Sims Art Gallery old posts

And a few others:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by aple